Everyone loves meatballs! I must admit I was a little worried about these because my swears he is not a turkey fan but he says its the best meatball he has had in a very long time. I scoured the internet and found a few recipes so I combined what I thought I would like. This recipe made about 20 ping pong ball size meatballs. I will make double next time. The family loved them!
Serving Size:5 Meatballs ** Calories 211 ** Fat 8 g ** Carbs 13.6 ** Fiber 1 g ** Sugar 4 g ** Protien 18 g ** 478 mg
- 1 lb ground turkey sausage
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup parmigiana cheese
- Herbs: Parsley, basil, thyme, rosemary
- Chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper
- Put herbs onion and garlic cloves in a food processor until paste like. Hiding such items from my picky family. If you want you can just cut them all in small pieces.
- Poor all ingrediants in bowl and mix well with hands.
- make ping pong size balls.
- Add to your favorite spaghetti sauce in the crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.