OK you are going to think I had these for dinner this morning but really it was a late night snack last night. One of my first post was Pancake Doughnuts so I got to thinking tonight when I wanted pancakes but did not want to stand in the kitchen and make them. Normally, I wouldn’t mind but I have a sick Hubby and my oldest, A, is sick too so fast and easy. Pancake Muffins!!! These are filling, yummy, easy, freezable, and low-calorie! Just be careful what you eat your muffins with. If you drowned them in syrup your sugar and calorie intake will soar. I like to dip them in 1/2 cup of sugar-free applesauce, only 50 calories.
Makes 15 Muffins ~~ Serving Size 3 Muffins ~~ Calories Per Serving 180
- 2 cups of dry Hungry Jack Complete Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1 1/3 cup of water
- Cinnamon to taste
- Mix all ingredients together till only slightly lumpy. Allow mix to sit a few minutes for best texture.
- Fill lined muffin cups 1/2 full.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Muffins are done when you can insert toothpick and remove it clean.
- Allow to cool a minute and enjoy!!
Hope you enjoy!