I have to give my husband credit for this post. I am writing it but he inspired it. He came home from work (he works till 10 pm) and it was just not a day i wanted to cook so he was left to fend for himself. He got creative and made us a yummy dinner-Pizza Thins. I call them pizza thins because they start off sandwich thins. In this recipe I will put the brands I used but f course your may vary.
Makes 4 pizza thins ** Serving Size is 2 pizza thins ** Calories per serving 195
- 2 Orowheat Multi-Grain Sandwich Thins
- 1/2 packet of Boboli Original Pizza Sauce ( I buy a pack with three packets in it and only use 1/2 a packet)
- 2 ounce of fresh mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Take each sandwich round apart and lay all four thins flat on a pan.
- Spread pizza sauce on thins.
- Sprinkle cheese on thins.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
My husband is very proud of his healthy dinner. I hope you enjoy.
Note: These could most likely be made in microwaves, I do not own one so I am not sure. This is also a great snack for teenagers.