Time to learn a little bit about me. To be honest the TMI Tuesday questions for today are not what was posted on their blog today. The questions for today were not appropriate for my family blog so I grabbed some that they had archived. On the multiple choice questions I will put my answer in italics. I would love to see your answers in my comments! Hope you enjoy!
1. Why do you go to the movies?
a. To feel
b. To think
c. To escape
d. To enjoy the air conditioning
2. In the last six months, have you viewed more movies at home or at the movie theatre? At home! With kids its the easiest way.
3. What was the last movie you watched at home? At the theatre? Home: Tangled! One kids movie that I don’t mind……Theatre? Hmmmm its been to long since I have been to one but I think it was Twilight
4. Which do you enjoy most in a movie?
a. Two beings battling to death such as Godzilla and Mothra (or any foe), Gladiator
b. Car chase scene such as Ronin, Fast & the Furious
c. Major heist such as Italian Job, Ocean’s Eleven, Snatch
d. Epic battle scene such as Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings: Two Towers
6. Which of these is your favorite Hollywood movie plot?
a. Boy meets girl
b. The Jesus Story (apocalyptic; someone is saving the world)
c. Fish out of Water
d. Buddy movie
7. What is your favorite movie genre? (Thriller, comedy, action/adventure, drama, mystery, fright, etc.) I like romantic comedies!
8. In movies, what makes you cry?
a. mistreatment of a prime, likeable character
b. gushy, mushy romance (e.g., marriage proposals, couple finally proclaim their love)
c. very scary jump-out-at-you, make-you-pee-your-pants scenes
d. anyone or anything dying
Bonus: What is your favorite movie? Why?
I have two favorites! (1) The Lion King has been a favorite every since I was a child. Even as an adult I LOVE IT! (2) Dirty Dancing. Need I say more? I think not 🙂