As you may be able to tell I am a big fan of using what I have and cooking fast. I prefer to spend my time with my kids instead of hours in the kitchen. I tend to keep a bag of the precooked, already cut pieces of chicken in the fridge for just such occasions. Today’s lunch was all inexpensive items that I already had.
Makes 4 ** Serving Size 1 ** Calories 266
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- 2 slices of thick cut lunch meat ham, finely chopped
- 1 oz of mozzarella,shredded
- 4 oz of precooked chicken, diced
- Flatten out all the crescent rolls to about the same size and thin.
- Place 1/2 slice of ham, 1 oz of chicken and some cheese on one flattened crescent roll.
- Place another flattened crescent on top and pinch the sides closed.
- Repeat 3 times.
- Bake on 375 for 20-25 minutes, flipping at around 10 minutes.
This will go fast! As noted in my picture my hubby ate them before I could take a picture. This is another one of those items where you can change it up with what you already have.