Thanks again for the questions, TMI TUESDAY!
Even if their team is not going to the Super Bowl, millions of people love an excuse to party. So party we will. Tell us what your ideal Super Bowl Celebration (or any sports party) looks like by answering:
I am not having a party this year but wanted to answer anyway. There are a few questions about alcohol (Yes, I know not healthy) but I decided to leave them in. Most of my answers do not fit the blog theme (HEALTHY) but sometimes you gotta splurge.
1. What’s your favorite _____ that you’ll serve at the party (name one item for each):
a. choice of beer Not a beer drinker.
b. choice of wine Any red wine.
c. choice of distilled spirit. Again not really my thing
d. choice of mixed drink margaritas
e. choice of chip. Pita Chips/Pop Chips/ Or Cheese Puff
f. choice of dip Queso!!!
g. choice of take-out food (pizza, burgers, Chinese food, wings, etc) Pizza or Honey BBQ Boneless Wings
h. choice of homemade food Pigs in a blanket or turkey meatballs
i. choice of salty food Chips
j. choice of sweet food Anything. LOL
2. What will you wear at the party? Jeans and a T-shirt. I will wear a Jersey is the Cowboys ever make it again.
3. You will be having your very own half time show at the football party. What is that half-time show? Briefly describe. I don’t know where to begin. maybe some karaoke……
4. What team do you wish was playing in the Super Bowl? Dallas Cowboys—-Texas Girl At Heart!
5. The NY Giants and New England Patriots are in Super Bowl 2012, who do you want to win? (ummm…yeah, I had to google that info…LOL) Who everyone else want to lose 🙂
Feel Free to Answer The Questions in the Comments!